Certified Interior Designer
Living room in a home is a place where everyone gets together to spend time with each other or to entertain guests. These memories last a lifetime and so does the impression of your home.Your home is a reflection of who you are!
You can see the workmanship of fully completed sites where everything was done from scratch from the 3Ds to the electrical and civil work.I am a fully trained and certified professional in 2D and 3D design.
The Design package will include the following things :-
1. One on one consultation – 55mins
2. Concept/Mood Board
3. Floor plans and furniture layout
4. 3D Renders – 2
5. Shopping list with links of all the furniture pieces
6. Budgeting according to the clients needs.
What you need to do?
Wondering where you will play a role.Here’s what you will have to do
1. Prior to starting the project you will have to share the measurements of the space (I will share a guide with Measurenment instructions)
2. Send Images and Video of the space for my reference and also the furniture that you would like to reuse.
3. Share any inspiration images and we will work together to bring it to life.
4. Arrange and style the furniture and decor pieces according to the Design provided.
1. Week 1 – Initial designs
2. Week 2 – Once the design is finalized I will share the rendered 3D views , furniture layout and furniture list with links for sourcing.
My work is hands on and I keep my clients informed at every stage of the project , if this means further follow up 1 on 1 consultation as the project demands I would do that free of cost. As I believe home is our sanctuary I will incorporate all of the clients needs and make you feel like we are building the home together.
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Edit your job
Opening message is automatically displayed as your first message in the order detail page.
Home Lovers meet Interior Designers